The VMware Communities just started a contest on vRealize Operations Manager 6.6. Make sure you check it out and participate by sharing your experience with vRops 6.6.
If you are all excited about our new release of vRealize Operations 6.6 and have already upgraded, please share your story. We are running a contest through July 2017 to spotlight the top 3 stories in our upcoming blog. The top 3 winners will be selected to have a 1:1 training workshop for your entire team with our product experts.
Top 5 reasons to upgrade to vROps 6.6:
- Simple process and more efficient
- Fully automated workload balancing
- More Dashboards Out of the Box
- Tighter Integration with VSAN, vRealize Log Insight, vRealize Business for Cloud
- Better look and feel with HTML5 Clarity UI
Please post your success story in the VMware Communities forum with the answe to the following 3 simple questions:
- Why you upgraded to vRealize Operations 6.6?
- What benefits have you experienced from this upgrade?
- Can you share best practices with your peers?
>> Judge Criteria: Most interesting best practices, upgrade themes into any of the 5 categories above.
>> Watch these videos to get the most out of vROps 6.6
- Getting Started Dashboards http://bit.ly/2tRDNbY
- Troubleshooting of VM http://bit.ly/2ufsNYu
- Workload Balancing http://bit.ly/2uX6dBJ
Look forward to exciting stories! Go vRops Ninja!!
One thought on “New Contest : Share Your vROps 6.6 Upgrade Story & Win Exciting Prizes”
Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.Manchester