The VMware Communities just started a contest on vRealize Operations Manager 6.6. Make sure you check it out and participate by sharing your experience with vRops 6.6.
If you are all excited about our new release of vRealize Operations 6.6 and have already upgraded, please share your story. We are running a contest through July 2017 to spotlight the top 3 stories in our upcoming blog. The top 3 winners will be selected to have a 1:1 training workshop for your entire team with our product experts.
Top 5 reasons to upgrade to vROps 6.6:
- Simple process and more efficient
- Fully automated workload balancing
- More Dashboards Out of the Box
- Tighter Integration with VSAN, vRealize Log Insight, vRealize Business for Cloud
- Better look and feel with HTML5 Clarity UI
Please post your success story in the VMware Communities forum with the answe to the following 3 simple questions:
- Why you upgraded to vRealize Operations 6.6?
- What benefits have you experienced from this upgrade?
- Can you share best practices with your peers?
>> Judge Criteria: Most interesting best practices, upgrade themes into any of the 5 categories above.
>> Watch these videos to get the most out of vROps 6.6
Look forward to exciting stories! Go vRops Ninja!!