VMware just announced the aviability of VMware vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
VMware vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager automates Day 0 to Day 2 operations of the entire vRealize Suite, enabling simplified operational experience for customers. vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager automates lifecycle management with a single pane of glass, thereby freeing customer resources to focus on business-critical initiatives, while improving time to value (TTV), reliability, and consistency.
Here is quick video showcasing the product and capabilities:
Key capabilities include:
· Simplified New Install of vRealize Suite
o Product & Solution Based install (VVD)
o Standardized deployment sizing (S/M/L)
o Silent Install (infra as code)
· Support Brownfield Environment – Import existing environment
· Single sign-on (vIDM integration)
· GUI & API based
· Export configuration (JSON template)
· Snapshot and one-click upgrade
· Day 2 Operations – Scale-out, Organic growth
· Pre-checks & Validation
· myvmware.com Integration
· Configuration Management and Drift Reporting
· Health Monitoring (Integration with vROPS SDDC Health)
· Error Handling / Log Bundles
· Aligned to VMware reference architecture & VMware validated designs
· Backup and restore with EMC Avamar.