Hope you enjoy it and most importantly find it useful…
How is your IT infrastructure being managed?
In this podcast, we welcome Senior Member of VMware Technical Staff, Sunny Dua and Xtravirt Senior Consultant, Simon Eady as they talk about Cloud Management and how IT Operations Management fits within this sphere. In this topical discussion, Sunny and Simon delve into the market factors driving the adoption of Cloud and IT Operations Management, as well as how Cloud Management compares with traditional IT management approaches. Our guests also discuss what clients are looking for when considering adopting Cloud Management, the types of businesses that are implementing it, as well as the tools available and what they can enable clients to do.
Topics covered include:
- What is Cloud Management and why is it important?
- What are the market factors driving its adoption?
- How does Cloud Management compare with traditional IT management approaches?
- What are the main benefits clients are beginning to see through its adoption?
- Where is the future heading?