VMware just announced the release of vRealize Operations Manager 6.6.1. This is a maintenance release which has the minor bug fixes which were reported with vRealize Operations 6.6. If you are looking to upgrade to vRops 6.6. I would highly recommedn to move to 6.6.1 so that you can benefit from these minor bug fixes.
As per the release notes, here are the lists of issues which have been taken care off with this maintenance release:
- The Total Reclamation Opportunity widget in the Capacity Overview dashboard now displays the correct Reclaimable Capacity metric value.
- The VM percentage metric values for the idle, wait, system, iowait, and swapwait metrics have been corrected.
- Issues with View rendering where resource and aggregation filtering options have both been set, has been resolved.
- Issues with report generation for reports created in earlier versions has been resolved.
- Improved Cluster resilience in case of packet drop spikes in the network.
- Intermittent End Point Operations adapter install/upgrade failures has been fixed.
- The vSAN World object shows the correct number of VMs using vSAN datastore.
- vRealize Operations user interface displays correct information when custom attribute is updated directly in vCenter Server.
- Imported vIDM user preserves all assigned groups.
- Users can enter FQDN as part of the vIDM redirect URL.
- Endless analytics restarts caused by a empty file is fixed.
- Only vSAN enabled host are counted in the vSAN World object.
- The issue with empty Cassandra file has been resolved.
- Intermittent REST authentication issues has been fixed.
- vSphere tags are no longer cleared if tag query fails.
- Negative values for some of the metrics of the vSAN adapter are corrected.
Share & Spread the Knowledge!!
One thought on “vRealize Operations Manager 6.6.1 Released”
Do you know if LDAP integration is fixed? I have been working with VMware support for over 60 days. They can't figure out why our imported Active directory groups in vROps will not enumerate its members.